Sunday, December 27, 2009

MA-m.a.d. = Martial Artists Make A Difference

MA-mad = Martial Arts mad -mad about Martial Arts

Martial Arts is world wide and I have pursued the arts because of the difference it is making and the difference it has made in my life ... I want to do more ... WE CAN !!I want to help more people enjoying the benefits, they're needed and I think connecting us together in awareness and communication CAN...Help to protect children, women and men !Inspire youth !Help to end poverty !Bring people closer !All the instructors since I was child have been fantastic role models and I'm sure yours is ... I truly believe it is just the way... !

http://www.blackbeltintl.com/ is to raise awareness of the Martial Arts for society and connecting Martial Artists together in a common cause.

No comments:

Post a Comment